Ashley Tinney-Fischer is another CDHS graduate that has returned to Campbellford to open up her own business – the “Ashley Tinney-Fischer Professional Corporation” in the legal sector. Ashley (graduate of Queen’s University Faculty of Law, 2009) has been practising law in her hometown of Campbellford since June 2010 and spent many years prior to that working in the legal setting. She is the successor in practice to J. Wayne C. Buck.
Her firm offers the following legal services:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Wills & Powers Of Attorney
- Estate representation, Estate administration, and advice to Estate trustees
- Incorporations; Corporate restructuring and business transactions
- Notary Public and Commissioner services
- General advice and contract review
Ashley is currently a member of the board of the Campbellford Memorial Hospital Foundation. She lives locally with her husband and her two children, and enjoys all aspects of rural living.
We thank Ashley and her corporation very much for supporting the CDHS 2023 Reunion as a Silver Sponsor.
You can follow her on FB @ https://www.facebook.com/tinneyfischerlaw Or visit her website at http://www.tinneyfischerlaw.com