Did you know that the Weaver Funeral Home took form in 1945 when Ralph W. Weaver and his wife Virginia, purchased the Trenton location (now known as the “West Chapel”) Ralph & Virginia took residence upstairs in the Funeral Home, where they dedicated themselves to their business, raising their children, and serving their community. Ralph was later joined by his brother, E.W. Al Weaver (1950). The two brothers worked side by side, serving Trenton and surrounding communities until 1965, when Al and his wife Marion, purchased the A.D. Bennett Funeral Home in Campbellford.
Marion and Al moved their family to Campbellford, to continue the Weaver tradition of Funeral Service and community service, while Ralph continued the operation out of Trenton where there are now two Chapels – the West and the East. The Campbellford chapel has been represented by three generations and has operated as Weaver Family Funeral Home since 1965. The main chapel was dedicated in memoriam as the “E.W. (Al) Weaver” chapel in 2000.
The Weaver family is very proud to sponsor the CDHS2023 Reunion… and look forward to reconnecting with many of our high school friends.